Congratulations! You’re leaving home and are now a student!

Protect your possessions, including laptop, mobile, course fees and rent payments with a Student Insurance Policy.

What type of Insurance do you need?

Endsleigh Insurance

Endsleigh has provided students with great cover at competitive prices for 50 years. That’s why they are the only insurance provider recommended by the National Union of Students but there are also other specialist student insurance companies.

Latest From The Blog

  • Student Accommodation

Student Accommodation Information for Parents

November 29th, 2013|0 Comments

Now our next worries begin! They are moving from Inverness to Sussex or Cornwall to Leeds and we need to find them [...]

  • Student Insurance
  • Student Insurance

Student Insurance with Endsleigh

November 24th, 2013|0 Comments

Not only will they be in possession of expensive electronic devices they will also most likely be out partying with their friends! University [...]

What Students say

“I am delighted I had Insurance.  Four weeks into my second term and I had my new Laptop, my iPhone and my camera all stolen. There would have been no way that I could ever have afforded to replace them and they are all an integral part of my student life. Fortunately my parents insisted that I have insurance… Right again mum! “
Connor G